Serving clients for more than 50 years
Free Shipping on orders over $99
|Collection||1473 - Rainbow Library Chardonnay/Caramel|
|Horizontal Repeat||5.375 In.|
|Vertical Repeat||4.000 In.|
|Content||44% Cotton, 40% Spun Viscose, 11% Linen, 5% Polyester|
|Tests||Flame Retardant-U.F.A.C. Class 1, Catb 117-2013, Wyzenbeek 15,000 Double Rub Wear Test (Heavy Duty)|
|Clean||S-Solvent Based Cleaner, Dry Clean Only|
|Backorder Lead||Estimated 8 - 9 Weeks|
At Mahone’s Wallpaper Shop, we make returns as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service in the industry. We understand that sometimes customers change their minds about products that they order or simply do not need them anymore. We also know that customers are cautious about Return Policies since they are often tricky and misleading. Our goal is to make the return or exchange process trustworthy and simple.
We recommend you purchase an extra double roll or spool of the pattern you choose. For any reason, should you need more than your calculations indicated, you will have extra at the time you need it, in the same run number. Having extra product on hand also allows for possible repairs later, if needed.
We also know that from time to time, you may wish to return a portion of your order or even your entire purchase. In this case, FOR RETURNABLE MERCHANDISE: A 25% to 35% restocking fee, depending on the distributor, which will be deducted from your purchase price with the balance to be refunded to your credit card, or if payment was made by check, a refund check from Mahone & Son INC for the amount you are to be refunded will be mailed to you.
All returns on authorized returnable products must be made within 30 days from the time the product is delivered to you. Only uncut, unopened products in their original factory packaging, are returnable.
Shipping charges for returned merchandise are the sole responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ITEMS:
Mahone’s Wallpaper Shop only accepts returns on damaged products or uncut fabric and wallpaper. All sales become final after 30 days. All returns (except damaged merchandise) with the manufacturer’s permission will be subject to a 25% to 30% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for shipping costs in both directions for all returns of undamaged merchandise
Damaged goods must be reported within the first 30 days of receiving the product to qualify for replacement or refund. Please open all packages and inspect your products once your order is delivered to you. Orders shipped or taken outside of the US are not eligible for returns.
Please email all return inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any products and we will email you return instructions. All products are returned to manufacturers AFTER they have issued specific instructions.
Return policies depend on each manufacturer. Every manufacturer has their own policy, so we will check with them for their companies policies.
- Cole & Sons does not accept returns on wallpaper unless damaged.
- Osbrone & Little does not accept returns unless damaged.
- Designers Guild does not accept returns unless damaged.
- Nina Campbell does not accept returns unless damaged.
- Robert Allen/Duralee does not accept returns unless a product is damaged.
- Greenhouse only accepts returns of 5 yard or more.
- Kravet only accepts returns of a minimum of 5 rolls or 5 yards.
- Phillip Jeffries does not accept returns on wallpaper unless damaged.
- Ralph Lauren does not accept returns unless damaged.
- Schumacher only accepts returns of a minimum of 6 yards or 6 rolls except for Ship Direct products. There is no return
- on Ship Direct products unless it is damaged.
- Scalamandre does not accept returns unless a product is damaged.
- York only accepts returns of a minimum of 2 rolls.
- Magnolia only accepts returns of a minimum of 8 yards.
- Quadrille does not accept returns unless a product is damaged.
- Graham & Brown does not accept returns on wallpaper unless damaged.
- Sandberg does not accept returns on wallpaper unless damaged.
- All manufacturers have a no-return policy on discontinued products unless the products is damaged.
- Samples are non-refundable.
If the manufacturer has approved an exchange, you will be charged in full for the replacement and only refunded for the original order once it have been received and approved by the manufacturer. Exchanges need to be returned within 30 days of receiving a return label. Restocking and shipping fees may apply.
You must obtain a Confirmation Number and the correct return address.
Be sure to include your order number, your name, and the products and quantities you wish to return. Do not return any products without the Return Authorization Number and the instructions on where to return the products.
Returns must be initiated with Mahone’s Wallpaper Shop and not the manufacturer directly.
Mahones & Sons Wallcovering, Inc.
3203 Forest Brook Road
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Customer Service: (434) 316-9930
Request a Quote Form